The Richmond County Board of Elections is currently looking for persons to work at the polls on Election Day. Beginning pay is $100 per day, with an opportunity for advancement.
- You will be required to attend a training session.
- You must report to your assigned polling location at 6:00 am on the day of the election and work until the polls close and all paper work and machine close out is completed.
- You will complete your assignment by 8:00 pm, but there are times when your day could be longer.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of the United States and a resident of Richmond County.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- No person holding public office or Candidate for Office may serve as a poll worker.
- An immediate relative of an elected official cannot serve in an election where the relative is a candidate.
If you are interested, please contact our office at (706) 821-2341.