Monday, January 23, 2012

Lowe's Senior CLASS Award Vote for Paul Goldsmith



What is CLASS?
An acronym for Celebrating Loyalty and Achievement for Staying in School, the Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award was launched in 2001 to honor the attributes of college basketball seniors who remained committed to their university and pursued the many rewards that a senior season could bring.


Fan balloting counts for 1/3 of the total with the remaining 2/3 determined by NCAA Division I coaches and national media members. Please see the Selection Process section of the Lowe's Senior CLASS Award website for more information. Voting ends February 8, 2012.


No registration required. Vote for Paul Goldsmith Lowe's Senior CLASS Award
Goldsmith will graduate in May 2012 with a degree in sports management, physical education and health. More information about Paul on his page





I have known PJ since he was in elementary school and his mom and I were stationed in Alaska. I am proud to call her my friend, mentor, and one of the blessed breast cancer survivors. I wanted to do what I could to show PJ that I am also proud of everything he has accomplished.  


Of course all of the students on the ballot deserve credit for their accomplishments and the positive impact in their digital portfolios. Congrats to all of the students for being nominated for Lowe's Senior CLASS Award!


Thanks in advance for your support!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Paul (PJ) is my son and I am proud to be his mother...he was with me through my battle with breast cancer at the age of 8 years old and I never dream an eight year could be so strong. He motivated me everyday to want to end this battle with a victory. He continue to surprise me. God has truly Blessed me with this precious gift. Thank you all for voting. Janice (retired military of 26 years)