Congratulations to Butler High School's Senior Division Team Problem Solving team for placing first in Team Problem Solving and in Individual Problem Solving FPSPI competition!
The BHS winning team members are: Quentin Mays, SaDarius Thomas, Michael White, and Stanley Esaw. Travis Moore is the individual winner.
If interested in sponsoring a Butler High School student for the trip, please contact Ms. Strelec at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Butler High School, Augusta, GA
Future Problem Solving Program International (FPSPI)
Augusta Chronicle's article: Butler problem-solvers advance in competition Team will vie on international level By Stephanie Toone
While this article may not make front page news of the printed version of the Augusta Chronicle, the Internet allows us to share with others beyond the printed news and Augusta, GA.
Congratulations to all of the winning students.
From the Augusta Chronicle's article by Stephanie Toone: Butler problem solvers advance in competition
Future Problem Solving of America Senior Division Winners
- Butler High School, First place, Team Problem Solving
- Academy of Richmond County, Third place, Team Presentation of Action Plan
- Glenn Hills High School, Second place, Team Action Plan Development
- T.W. Josey High School, First place, Team Presentation of Action Plan
- Travis Moore, Butler High School, First place, Individual Problem Solving
- Alan Horner, Hephzibah High School, Second place, Individual Problem Solving
- Antonio Evans, Glenn Hills High School, Third place, Individual Problem Solving
Middle Division Winners
- Hephzibah High School, Third place, Team Problem Solving
- Westside High School, Second place, Team Problem Solving
Donations for the trip to Wisconsin can be mailed to:
Richmond County Board of Education
C/O Gifted Program
864 Broad Street
Augusta, GA 30901
Congratulations to all future problem solvers!