Saturday, May 9, 2009

I need your assistance for my homework assignment

I am calling on all of the readers of the blog for help with my homework assignment. If you have a few minutes to spare, complete this survey on the 3 Minute Walk Through.

I created this Google form/spreadsheet to demonstrate to my professor the functionality and ease of use of Google Docs. The assignment is the 3 Minute Walk Through as a writing assignment. That part is complete. This part of the assignment supplements my paper and provides a working version of the 3 minute walk through checklist.

The checklist is not formal, nor does it include everything an educator or administrator would look for during a walkthrough. Just a few basic questions and you can fill it out whether you manage a learning environment or not. I just need some responses to demonstrate the functionality of Google Docs.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

You can take the survey through this link or below right in the blog.

No comments: